Add extradition versus probable cause hearings to the process of retaking versus revocation, and it’s enough to make one’s head spin. We take a deep dive into extradition and probable cause hearings and explain A PFR involved in the extradition process would benefit from a probable cause hearing, but they rarely get one.
This is unfortunate because an extradition hearing mainly involves establishing your identity while in the probable cause hearing requires the prosecution to enter evidence. In a probable cause hearing, the offender is entitled to the following rights–a written notice of violations and disclosure of non-privileged, non-confidential evidence regarding the alleged violations.
So why are there so few probable cause hearings?
We go into a number of reasons that is true. Attorneys aren’t always familiar with the process, and the judicial process for filing a motion is complex and often nonexistent.
Several stories caught out attention, which we cover. Finally, we discuss how the outcome of the recent rail strike affects PFRs.
[02:10] An individual who was recently doxxed and lost his job.
[09:59] The averted rail strike and what lesson to learn from it.
[30:25] In-depth Probable Cause Hearing discussion.
[46:05] Texas prison accused of billing the state for treatment programs it didn’t provide.
[50:00] Lawsuit brought by woman who was arrested for being pregnant when she wasn’t.
[56:25] New Mexico’s Public Defenders ask for additional funds.
How to Contact and Listen to Registry Matters
- Leave voicemail: 747-227-4477
- Email us: email@example.com
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/registrymatters
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RegistryMatters
- Join the Discord server: https://discord.gg/6FnxwAQm57
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/registry-matters/id1305039280
- Google Play Music: https://play.google.com/music/listen?u=0#/ps/Icuxbpzvyti7wtoredipbtiojq
- RSS: https://www.registrymatters.co/feed/podcast/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3d75P7Kc37n2l79m89F9KI
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/registrymatters
The Registry Matters Podcast’s mission is to cover issues surrounding the Registry. We cover cases that will peel back the veneer of what we need to do to change our lives for the better. We cover news articles that spark conversations about the total insanity of this modern day witch hunt. This podcast will call out bad policy and call out those that are making bad policy.
To change things for the positive, we need to act. We are 6-7-8-900k strong. With that many people, plus their friends and family, over a million people are affected by the registry. We should be able to secure donations to hire lawyers and lobbyists to move the agenda in our favor. We need our people to be represented.