Larry and Andy talk about:
- social security benefits https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/
- CSZFree App for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toughlabhq.cszfree&hl=en_US
- teen sexting in NC https://www.heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article212741779.html
- the deeper and troubling next steps of the Judge Persky recall in CA https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/06/06/voters-remove-judge-who-sentenced-brock-turner-to-six-months-in-stanford-rape-case/
- SOR reinforcing inequality https://theconversation.com/are-sex-offender-registries-reinforcing-inequality-79818
- statue of limitations https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/19/magazine/should-statutes-of-limitations-for-rape-be-abolished.html
- why do prosecutors oppose an misconduct pane https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2018/06/19/ny-das-association-takes-stand-against-prosecutorial-misconduct-commission/
- how does risk based assessment hurt you https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2018/06/20/0621morello/
Thank you to our new Patreon supporters. Ray and Michael A. Thank you for your support! And a super special thank you to Michael in FL. Your pledge is fantastic! Thank you. Your support helps keep the show going! You too can support the podcast at Patreon.com/registrymatters.
Voicemail from William
Voicemail from Buzz
Quick discussion about social security benefits as it relates to being incarcerated
Share the podcast with those you know so that we can continue to grow our audience! We continue to receive a lot of positive feedback. Help us grow!